Tuesday, June 10, 2014

333, 334/365 - Upgrades

333/365 - "Robotech"
It's about time I opened this toy
334/365 - Hungry Man's Egg Benedict by Slice
By Slice at Bonifacio High Street
My Rav4's been in the shop for the past two days. I'm getting some preventive maintenance on the car. There were a couple of oil leaks they found before with the 45-point check up, along with a few parts that needed replacing.

I'm also replacing the front windshield wipers with Bosch's Aerotwin wipers. I've read good reviews about it, and I think the timing is just perfect. The rainy season is upon us here in Metro Manila.

There is one more upgrade I'd want to do to my car - all-weather bulbs. I've always wanted to upgrade the headlights and fog lamps to all-weather (yellowish beam) bulbs. My biggest concern right now is the bulbs I've seen are 100w/90w and I think the stock headlights are at 60w/55w. I do want better visibility at night and in rainy nights, I don't really want to blind oncoming traffic. So this is an upgrade I'll think about and research on.

Aside from that, things so far have been good.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)