Saturday, July 27, 2013

016/365 - My Old Room

Panoramic shot of my old room.
This is my old room. It didn't look like this when I still slept here. For one thing, the bed is new. Second, this has become sort of a storage room in the house when I moved to my grandmother's old room.

Now most of my stuff is still here. Mostly toys, magazines, guitars, and other miscellaneous knick-knacks. Some of the cabinets also hold my dad's clothes, since their room can't hold all my mom's clothes (haha).

I've been thinking of how to fix this room up. Either for when my daughter gets big enough and moves here, or just to liven up the room again. You can sleep in this room. It was used as a guest room by one of my mom's friends when she spent the night here. So it's still livable. Its just a great big mess that needs cleaning.

Out.