Tuesday, July 16, 2013

005/365 - Goofing Off

Life Imitates Art?
There are times that you need to blow off steam. This is one of those times.

I've never seen the movie 'Insidious' because I dislike watching scary or suspenseful movies. I still recall the time my then girlfriend (now wife) and I watched 'The Exorcist' that was digitally remastered, and I got sick for two days after watching it due to whatever psychological thing happened to me.

On another note, I seem to be encountering problems with my Project 365. Apparently staying in the office the whole day will lead to problems getting interesting photos that I can post about. So I guess that means instead of just having a daily routine of house-work-house, I will have to start going out more. Either that or my creative juices aren't flowing yet.

Out.