Thursday, July 25, 2013

014/365 - What the Shit?

This has been a trend lately.
My original post was supposed to be of a panoramic 360 shot of the street outside the house where I live. I grew up in that house and I have tons of fond memories of the place. Fond meaning good OR bad.

If I had my way I would live in the house I grew up in until the day I died. And, even if this is contrary to my usual mentality, I would love to have a new house built on the lot the current one is on right now. Because let's face it. This house is old. All the repairs we've been doing are just band-aid solutions that address one problem at a time.

For all the good memories I've had of this house, if I had the choice to remove it and build a new one I would. Because then I would be looking forward to more new fond memories I will spend in it.

On another note, Flickr is supposedly going offline for a good amount of time to do some maintenance. They'd better. That screen cap I have above has been happening to me for the past week or so. ONLY. ON. FLICKR. I try Facebook and I can connect. But Flickr always goes haywire.

Out.