Tuesday, July 23, 2013

012/365 - Gloomy Skies


Signs of the rainy season

I believe in fate. I believe in coincidences. And I believe that there are times that the Universe, or a higher being (God in my case, seeing as how I'm Catholic), tells me something.

This is one of those days. I'd been on a pretty low note this past week or so, and while browsing the web earlier today I saw a youtube clip (that I have embedded below, courtesy of espnmediazone's youtube channel) about Richie Parker. His parents did all they could to make him feel normal. He overcame his incredible situation and became a successful person.


Compared to his life, I've had it easy. And yet here I am feeling sorry for myself. So I needed the extra sign to remind me not to get too down. Besides, there's no where else to go but up.

Out.