Monday, July 15, 2013

004/365 - Work

At My Workstation
Folks, this is me and my workstation. You'll notice that my wallpaper features Ken Block's Ford Fiesta HFHV (Hybrid Function Hoon Vehicle).

Because I had to renew some government documents I had a four-day weekend last week. I also did not go to work on my birthday, because I seriously don't want to work on my birthday. So it has been a while since I saw my desk. It's still the same bare desk.

I had originally planned to switch to a standing desk when I was still with the 3D team. I eventually thought against it since a) I would stick out like a sore thumb (I used to be seated in the middle of a 3 x 3 grid of people) and b) if they got rid of my chair and I got tired, I'd probably regret not sitting on my fat ass the whole day.

What does this have to do with the picture above? Nothing. I'm just reminiscing about the good old days at work. Now things are different.

Out.