Tuesday, May 31, 2005

State of (Ga)Nations Address

You've probably noticed by now that I've got a new blog title, and a new blog description. I've decided to gently renovate the site, for a couple of reasons.

1. Too many people using the line "Rants and _____".
2. Too many people using the line "random thoughts..."
3. Doppelganger. Very original, you crummy bastard.

I decided to go with State of (Ga)Nations, because some people used to call me Ganations. Long story. Plus its more unique than "Rants and Ramblings", my former blog's name.

As for the description, well, why not?

As for doppelganger, if you're reading this, I hope you get a conscience. Or some creativity. I know I do what others do too but I make sure that when I do it doesn't look like a TOTAL FRIGGIN' RIP-OFF of what they're doing. EMULATION is the sincerest form of flattery, not imitation. And I would be effin' insulted if you imitated me, you crummy bastard. I can forgive. But I can NEVER, EVER, EVER, FORGET.

As for me, I'm fine. Brain's cooling down, less work. More relaxation. Now I gotta recharge for the projects which I'm pretty sure will arrive.

Life's the same. But great.

As Better Than Ezra said (I'm listening to them right now, courtesy of my seatmate/officemate Enzo) "Oh, oh, its good."

3 comments:

  1. Ano yung tungkol sa doppelganger? Di ako maka-relate. Hehe.

    BTW, I got your URL from your Flickr profile. Got your Flickr profile from one of my flicks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doppleganger? Hahaha... Sabi sa yo tirahin na natin yun e... The goddamn bastard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we can always say we found a big-ass stone so we can stop saying "nice doggie..." and say "die bitch die !" Ü

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)