Monday, May 16, 2005

Memorable Quotes and Random Stuff

Damn bored. Gotta think of something to blog about. So here's some of my more memorable quotes...

"Great minds think a lot."
"I stand erected."
"Deep breathely."

By the way I got a Mask Rider Ryuga today. Kem and I split the character packaged in the box. He got Zero I got Ryuga. Nice toy. Great articulation. Better than my Guyvers, Guyver II and Guyver III. The great thing about Ryuga is he's almost as scale as the Guyvers. Now if only I had Guyver I... What a fight scene!

My uncle loaned me his classic Olympus OM-1 SLR with telefoto lens. Sadly it has no battery and I can't find any store that sells the batt. Now I've got a camera and film, but no batt. Damnation. Maybe I should get the Canon EOS 66 already...

Maybe I should get the Dub City 2005 Ford GT colored blue. It would go well with my Dub City 2005 Ford GT colored red. Then if things go great I can also get a black one. Snicker snicker...

Go to Google and try out the language setting to Elmer Fudd. Then laugh and have a blast.

So now doppelganger's* not blogging anymore. Must've run out of ideas to rip off. At least I still keep blogging. Not like Big D who jumps on the blogging bandwagon then disappears. Crummy bastard. Rip-off artist.
_________________________________
* If you've got a friggin' conscience or a dose of humility you'll know who you are you crummy bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)