Tuesday, May 03, 2005

My B-Movie Dream

Last night I had a weird dream. One of many, but this one was too damn clear.

It was like I was on a Hogwart's type place, a place where people studied magic. A place where wizards and warlocks dwell. And a lot of the people there were people from my own life. People I knew. Officemates, friends, relatives. The whole shebang.

So it was lunch and I invited a friend and his girlfriend to lunch in KFC (of all places there's a KFC in "Hogwart's"???) but due to a little disagreement we had to eat in the school cafeteria, which served steak. KFC over steak? This HAD to be a dream.

Anyway things got weird, a little time warp and now the school was under attack. I was hiding with some master wizards on top of a tower, and the marauding orcs were bashing the front door.

To make a long and meaningless story short, the leader of the orcs, a sorceress, floats up onto our tower. STARK NAKED. I DID say this was a B-Movie dream, right? She starts seducing the wizards, who can't seem to resist her, er, excellent figure. Hell, even I was mesmerized. Then the wizards cast a spell which would help them resist her power. And poof. A big-ass handkerchief appeared on her ample chest. WTF?!? The wizards start wrapping her up with beads so the hanky won't fall off, though I'm sure they were also doing that to get in a little groping.

Anyway after that bead sequence I wake up. And realize what a f*cked up dream I just had.

Maybe I'll make a movie about this one. In 3D even. Hehe.

3 comments:

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)