Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Another Rant...

Music is great. It affects my mood and my focus on work. So right now these are the songs constantly playing in my iPod...

Metallica S&M
Megadeth Rust in Peace and Countdown to Extinction
Black Sabbath's old songs
Mad Season (Layne Staley and Jerry Cantrell and others, not the album of Rob Thomas)
Led Zeppelin BBC Sessions and Remasters

I love listening to music. Specially rock and roll and "old school" heavy metal. Not much into the new stuff. Some of them are great but I'd rather be stuck in my time warp of songs. Nothing beats classics. New songs I hear now are still great, but if you listen to them you'll find the influence of old songs. I can hear hints of Sabbath, Soundgarden, Led Zep, Rolling Stones, etc. in most songs now. I can't point out specifically, but they're there.

Though there are some bands now that I like listening to. I just don't want to buy their albums. I'd rather spend my cash on something else.

*Anyone wanna form a band? Plays rock, 80s glam rock and blues? Hehe. Just a thought. I miss high school, when I had a band.

2 comments:

  1. rock and roll pare! i miss highschool too. being in a band is great! it actually helped boost my confidence back then. astig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rock and roll pare! i miss highschool too. being in a band is great! it actually helped boost my confidence back then. astig!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)