Monday, May 16, 2005

The Keys to My Heart (Supposedly)

This sounds corny but I saw this in Third's blog. Then it disappeared from his blog. I decided to try it out for myself just for kicks. Take note I just answered questions, this DOES NOT reflect how I see love and other stuff.










The Keys to Your Heart



You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when everything is uncertain, one moment heaven... the next moment hell.

You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.


Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage pessimistically. You don't think happy marriages exist anymore.

In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.


1 comment:

  1. Hehe yeah I actually answered this and posted it but I hated what the background did for my blog's layout so I took it out hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)