Friday, May 06, 2005

The Wandering Camera


Writings on the Wall
Originally uploaded by Gani.

Okay. Past two days my officemates (Enzo and Kemikal) and I have been wandering the streets of The Fort. In search of photo ops. And boy did we find one.

It started yesterday. We went out for a snack and decided to go for a shoot. Luckily we all had our cameras with us. They had their SLRs and I had my trusty digicam. We walked all the way to this set of abandoned buildings, which we later found out were the remains of a marine engineering school. Photo op.

In we went, taking pictures of abandoned buildings, wild grass, and a dog crapping (that was my shot). Unfortunately it was sunset so light was hard to come by, and no we don't use flash. Even I turned off the flash in my camera. I got three nice sunset pics.

Anyway we decided to go for another round today. The photo you see was on a wall inside one of the buildings. Enzo particularly liked the shot. I think its damn spooky. Hehe. But I do like it myself.

If you want to see more of the pictures I took drop by www.flickr.com and you'll see me shots.

Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. sana you were able to read what was really behind the paint :) thats would've been more interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gani,
    Thanks for dropping by my weblog and replying to my entry. I really appreciated it since we don't know each other personally. Can I link you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)