Wednesday, August 21, 2013

041/365 - Take a Break

I still need to learn to set white balance properly.
Today was a holiday. It was also the first time in three days that the rain stopped and the floods had a chance to subside. Again, we were fortunate not to experience the flooding, but technically we were trapped in our subdivision because almost all roads leading to anywhere were flooded.

So today we needed a break. My mom, my wife, my daughter and her yaya, and I all went to SM Bicutan to get rid of our cabin fever and to stock up on some supplies. We bought lunch at Savory Chicken, and mom got some cronuts from Dunkin Donuts.


Best cronuts I've had so far.
Aside from that, we visited my in-laws because one of the doors in their house that was missing its key got locked again. Last Sunday I was able to unlock it using a pair of paper clips and a video I saw in Youtube. I was able to unlock it again this afternoon.

So it was a relatively busy day for me, based on my standards. But it was also a breath of fresh air, being able to go out of the house. I guess I love staying at home too much than when I'm actually forced to stay at home I realize how much I take going out for granted.

I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I'm sorta looking forward to going to work tomorrow.

Out.