Monday, August 12, 2013

032/365 - Growth

Papayas
I hate to brag, but ever since I started this blog a lot of improvements have happened in my life.

Much like the papaya fruits growing on the papaya tree outside our house, I too have grown.

I've become more self-aware of my faults, and have been making a very active and conscious effort to change my negative ways. That's one of the good things I've been trying to do. Another is to improve my relative lack of self-confidence. These are two crucial "negatives" in my life I have to change in order to become a better person.

I just hope I can maintain the momentum I've been trying to build. This Project 365 has also helped greatly because I now have a self-censored outlet. I can still vent in this blog, but now I choose to do so in a more positive, looking-for-the-bright-side kind of way. So I hope I can keep this up.

Out.