Friday, August 09, 2013

028, 029/365 - Catching Up

My only picture for August 8, 2013
Jollibee's Ultimate Burger Steak
I have to confess something stupid I did for Day 28. I forgot my camera was in my bag, so I never got to take pictures the whole day. It was unfortunate that I forgot about my trusty LX7. It was a very eventful day and I could think of three to four opportunities to have taken a picture. Oh well, at least I still have my self-portrait.

As for Day 29, I finally got to taste Jollibee's Ultimate Burger Steak. It was delicious, for fast food. And it was as advertised. They used the patty from their Champ burger, had a decent amount of fries under the burger, and the gravy was just enough to not drown the whole thing. The egg was a bit overcooked, not that it was a real egg. And the rice was just plain old rice. But it was worth it!

Finally, I'm guessing I won't be able to post any picture or post again tomorrow since I will be going out of town with my family. I don't plan on bringing my laptop as I am hoping I can get disconnected from the world for a day or two.

Out.