Saturday, August 03, 2013

021, 022, 023/365 - Multiple Posts

Cronuts from Wild Flour (August 1)
On my way home (August 2)
Our pet cat, Cheng. (Aug. 3)
Three posts combined into one. Why?

August 1, I got home 12mn (making it August 2 already) and I was too tired to post anything. Just took a snap of the cronuts at home. How were they? Tasty. But to be honest, I see nothing special with cronuts. It was just a flaky doughnut, which it basically is right? A doughnut made out of a croissant.

August 2, got home still a bit later than usual. Was still recovering from my really late night the other day, so I just got home, took a bath, and went to sleep.

August 3, my family and I spent some R&R out of the Metro, but this picture really stood out. Our pet cat, Cheng, recently had a lump removed from his back. The biopsy results are still pending, and I'm hoping for the best. That the lump was nothing but a lump.

Out.