Tuesday, August 13, 2013

033/365 - Procrastination

I prefer doing this more than actually doing stuff, sadly.
There will be days like this. When I feel like doing nothing at all and returning to my old bad habits (vices?). Sometimes it will happen rarely, other times very often. I just have to catch myself and do my best to right this listing ship.

If some readers of this Project 365 knew what was really happening with me they might laugh at me and say I'm exaggerating things. But one thing I realized before was that you can never find a direct comparison of problems. Like I told one of my bosses in a recent discussion we've had, "That's you, that's not me." (I said it in Tagalog, and what I said was, "Ikaw yon eh, hindi ako.").

This is how I choose to solve my problem. By expressing it via my Project 365. There are days I don't feel like doing it, but I will do my best to turn around my life and make all the good things I should normally be doing a habit.

This post is weird and seemingly incoherent.

Out.