Thursday, August 15, 2013

035/365 - I Am Not A Real Foodie

Asado Mami from Kowloon House Pasay Road Branch
Since I'm fairly new to this new journey in life I am experiencing, of course there will be moments of doubt and regression. I am a creature of habit, and I really hate leaving my comfort zone. Alas, in order to move forward one has to be willing to get out of the comfort zone. And while I may at times want to return, I have to fight that urge.

What better way to do that than by having some comfort food? I'm not a foodie as defined in wikipedia. I just love eating. I eat almost anything, and I don't think I have a refined taste in food. I can eat the simplest of street food, and I can also eat the best steak. As long as I enjoy the food, I will eat it.


Which sort of goes against my goal of shedding weight. The battle of the bulge is a never ending battle, and right now I am sort of losing. I am returning to the yogurt only dinner I did last year around this time. I plan to lose another 5 - 10(?) kilograms of weight before Christmas, so that my next year my weight will once again normalize after I regain about five of those kilograms I lost.

That happened this year, I went down to 95kg from 105kg last year, and now I'm at around 98kg. So if things go the same way as last year, I'm guessing I'll be around 90kg by this time next year. We shall see.

Out.