Wednesday, August 07, 2013

027/365 - Happy Birthday, Lola!

Here's to the best Lola (Grandmother) I knew!
A quick break from my regular blog post. It's been seven (seven!) years since my maternal grandmother passed away. It's been that long already. I still miss her, and I do dream of her every now and then. And the dreams I've had have all pictured her in very happy situations, so I guess she's very happy wherever she is.

It wasn't all that great, though. After she passed most of my dreams of her were of her suffering. I'm just glad I've stopped dreaming that. In fact, in some of my dreams my Lola has accompanied me on some adventures fighting aliens, or riding shotgun in a mech I was driving.

Happy Birthday, Lola Berting! I'm thinking you're very happy with Lolo Turing and all our pets - Minor, Tanya, Patita, Scallop, Tofu, and Rebus.

Out.