Thursday, July 21, 2011

This Will Be Interesting

I'm going off tomorrow for an overnight stay somewhere with the other leads and directors from my office. It's supposed to be a leads team-building thing, with maybe other stuff included. No, I'm not a director (yet - but I want to be one) I am a lead.


I'm sort of looking forward to this, even if it means I won't be spending time with my wife and our baby girl. The reason I'm looking forward to this is its a chance to learn some more techniques that will help me become a better person, hopefully not just at work but for everything.


Plus hopefully after this quick sabbatical I'll be able to write a few introspective blog posts. We shall see.


Oh, and I am now officially a contributor at another blog. I have yet to post anything because I want my posts there to be of a better quality than the ones I post here. The reason for this is because that other blog will be a pet project of my best friend and I. I will post the link here soon enough.


Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)