Sunday, July 10, 2011

These Things Like To Try My Patience

Here we go. Things that try my patience. A quick rant, just to vent. I am doing my best to not be so negative, so I guess these things that are happening right now are just ways to make sure I keep positive. I just have to quickly let go of the negativity and just focus on finding a more positive point-of-view.


1. I accidentally dropped my android phone, and the LCD got damaged. It was my fault so I was quick to let go of the negativity and acknowledge that it was my fault. But the screen is damaged and I'm guessing it's going kaput soon, so I have to save up for a new phone.


2. While playing PS3 early this morning, it just suddenly died. When I tried turning it on, YLOD. I had just turned it on so it wasn't an overheating problem, but I have no idea what the problem could be. Since I'd spent to fix up the blu-ray lens before, I have no idea if I want to have it fixed yet again. If I'm feeling up to it I may check the net and see if I can fix it myself. (Actually I'm doing that right now as I blog.)


3. Driving on Philippine streets. Actually no, I just like to complain. I'm a "reklamador" in Tagalog. I complain. A lot. I think I should cut back on complaining.


Oh, a quick update of my birthday wishlist!


1. A new android phone. Maybe the newest Samsung Galaxy.
2. A new PS3. I'd rather get a new one and keep the old one as a paperweight.
3. A fully functioning, very reliable Volkswagen Classic Beetle.


Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)