Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Letting Go

No, this won't be a post about love or a lost loved one, or about any (relatively) mushy stuff.


It's about letting go of small things. Something I've been forcing myself to do, and I have been constantly fighting internally with myself to just let things go.


It's about the small, insignificant little peeves, or anxieties I have. Things that (I'm guessing) normal people don't think about too much. I have to make sure to just stop thinking about some things that I know will only lead to bigger problems if I put too much thought in them.


Some examples of this are the things that happen on the road. I have been constantly reminding myself to just let go of the things that piss me off on the road. I don't need to bitch too much about those things, and I certainly don't need to add stress to whoever is my passenger (usually my lovely wife) if they start hearing me complain about things that shouldn't even piss me off.


It's hard. Really hard.


Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)