Saturday, July 23, 2011

Post-Seminar Thoughts

I have no idea how long this post will be.


So I got home this evening after spending the night somewhere where my officemates and I attended a seminar on positive work attitude. I learned a lot, and most likely will forget about most of the things talked about on the seminar. But I am pretty sure that the seminar was still effective.


I got a lot of new ideas and ways to make sure that I can maintain my positive attitude, not just at work but also in life. And I plan on using this to improve myself.


I need to remove, or at least lessen, a lot of negatives about myself. That's the bottom line.


I also learned a lot about my officemates. Most, if not all of them, really want to be better people, just like me. And I guess I have to get rid of a lot of my attitudes and hang-ups in order for me to become a better person.


I'm rambling. Because I fell asleep last night, actually this morning, at 12:30am. And I woke up at 5:45am and I have not had a wink of sleep since.


Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)