Monday, January 10, 2011

Remember the Rav4

There is this forum I frequently visit online. Rav4World is the site I'm talking about. And I love reading their threads. I can get so much information about different Rav 4's and I can also see what mods people have done with their Ravs.


It's a very interesting site, and I would really love to become a member. However since I don't own any car I don't want to become a "poser member" even if I do get to drive my folks' Ravs.


There are two nice threads detailing the replacing of the stock headlights with newer headlights for Rav 4.3 (2006 - 2011 models) both make the car look better, improve the lighting, and make the car look unique. The first one (from the Philippines, no less!) installed quad HID projector headlamps. Very nice, plus he had it installed by a professional and even followed US / Europe regulations regarding HID's. That's something not too many Filipinos care too much about, they just want the super bright white lights that blind all incoming traffic. But I digress. The second article replaces the headlamps with "meaner" looking headlamps. The "moulding" is black, and he uses angel eyes for his parking lights. Very nice.


These are just two examples of the things I read on the forum, and the things I hope to one day be able to do to either one of the Ravs of my folks, or a Rav of my own.


Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)