Thursday, December 01, 2005

Work

So this will be my 2nd straight night burning the midnight oil in the office.

I've done this before. There was a time last year for a month I would go to work Tuesday and go home Thursday. So I'm pretty used to this... Or am I?

I don't mind working late if I have to (well, duh, obviously I HAVE TO). The challenge is good for the brain. The experience is good for building character. The teamwork is good for the social skills. It may be tiring but at least when we have off days, we have OFF DAYS. Know what I'm saying?

But lately I've been having a distaste for working late. Maybe because I'm bringing a car to work and I just park it outside the office. I don't know. Maybe its because I know there's a way home that I want to go home instead of staying here.

Whatever the reason, its bugging me. I know I have to finish what I can.

Maybe that's what I'll do tonight. Finish what I can, go home, rest, go to work early to continue what I can. After all, the project doesn't seem that hard. Its just that there are so many things to do for the project. Plus time is an issue. Its due tomorrow night.

Oh did I mention I have ANOTHER project due tomorrow 11am? Sweet.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)