Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Random Stuff (Again)

Redecorating my Room

This is one of the shelves of my room. I had a bad case of LBM yesterday so I was just at home and I decided to try and fix my room up a bit. Make it more pleasing to look at.

So I got rid of a lot of old car magazines and cleared out one whole shelf. Then I put up all my 1:18 scale die-cast cars and added some "guardians" to my shelf. My Metal Gear series toys. All fourteen of them. And once I get to buy some clear plastic (the one they use to wrap books in) I'll be able to remove all my 1:64 scale die-cast cars and place them on top of the boxes of my 1:18 scale cars. Ah yes. Just to look good.

Anyway you may be wondering why parts of this photo look "ghostly". That's because I used the panoramic mode of my new "sidearm" Sony Ericsson k750i to take this shot.

I love my new phone. So useful. So small. So nice. So far I've got no complaints about it. Takes getting used to since I was a Nokia user since 2000. But hey, it was time for a change.

Out.

3 comments:

  1. So you really took the day off, monday. LBM huh? Hehe... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pauline & marko: hello. punta ka bday ng anak namin on saturday dec 17, 2005 at jollibee fort bonifacio. 5:30PM. see you there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)