Friday, December 02, 2005

What Goes On In My Head

I shouldn't even be blogging right now. It's 4:16am, for crying out loud. And I'm still in the office. And it's my mother's birthday today.

Happy Birthday, mom. See you tonight, when I finally get out of work.

I should be asleep right now. Take advantage of the render time of your computer. Rest. Recharge. Long day ahead. And I mean LONG DAY AHEAD. Still have to take care of special effects. Still have to composite some scenes. Still have to make sure everything's fine for a presentation later at night.

Don't forget the 1pm presentation. Oh yes, good thing that's over with. All scenes rendered and waiting for pick up.

I should be asleep. But I'm not. I've only had roughly one hour's worth of sleep when I was rendering earlier. 1am to 2am. And that wasn't even sound asleep. More like drifting off to sleep only to revert to full alertness then back.

And yet my mind is fresh. Still on the edge. And that worries me. Because that means I'll probably start getting sleepy when I need to be awake. And that isn't a good thing.

I should be asleep. On my bed. At home. Only my bed right now is a sleeping bag on the floor. Don't want to sleep on the couch. Floor's better. My bed feels almost the same. Only not as hard. Because I've got a slightly thicker mat at home. Besides, I can't sleep in the office. Never have, no matter how many times I've done it.

I should be alseep. Maybe if I keep repeating this I'll eventually get sleepy. You know how if you keep lying about something you'll eventually believe your own lies? Well, I should be asleep.

Just get enough rest. Wake up at 7am. Grab some breakfast. Mickey D's or somewhere. Maybe take the car for a spin just to clear my head.

I wonder where I should have breakfast?

Oh look, rendering complete. So much for sleep. Back to work.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)