Saturday, December 03, 2005

The Need For Speed

I recently blogged about how much I like NFSMW. Well the bug has bitten me and bitten me bad.

Right now I wish I owned a Supra. Not because I want to zip in and out of traffice. I just want to own one. A manual Supra (I woulnd't mind driving a manual if it was THAT good) with short-throw shifter. No need for any dress up kits.

I wouldn't drive fast. I'd drive my pace. Maybe once in a while on open stretches I'd go fast but in other times I'll just chill. Why prove how fast a Supra is when its already a given that a Supra is fast. So I don't have to go up against morons driving 1.6L cars who think they're the reincarnation of Juan Miguel Fangio (you cannot be the reincarnation of Michael Schumacher because he AIN'T DEAD YET) or whoever.

Anyway I want to drive a cool car. Some car that is not that common, plus rear-wheel drive. I won't mind using a manual but power steering is a must. And it has to look real cool. Oh well.

I'm rambling again...

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)