Wednesday, August 14, 2013

034/365 - Gearing Up

Got this on sale (PhP276.50 from PhP399) 14/08/2013
Today I bought something my camera needs. A lens cleaner. Fortunately the store I bought it from, Digital Walker Zoom in Greenbelt, had a sale. So I got it cheaper. Not bad, for something very useful.

I've been raving about my LX7 for the longest time, but last weekend's trip to Sonya's Garden made me enjoy my camera even more. It was there that I managed to explore more features of my camera, and I can say that I really do think the LX7 was worth every Philippine Peso I spent on it.

Just absolutely amazing.

Out.

On a side note, and as a rant, flickr has been bothering me again with its server error problem. Why did they even bother to offer 1 terabyte free for every user if they can't even maintain the site.

And now I have proof that this error isn't because of the internet connection at home. At work when I tried to show my photos to my office mate he encountered the same server error. Get your act together flickr, please.

Out (again).