Friday, April 01, 2005

Me, yah? I'm Jamaican...

This morning at the DJs of the radio station I regularly listen to had this sort of weird trip going. They were fooling around with faux accents. Don't know if it was Jamaican, Haitian, or Chinese. All I know was that they were CRAP. They sucked, couldn't pull it off straight. One minute the accent was there, the next it wasn't, then it was a DIFFERENT accent. Sheesh. And some out there thought I sounded horrible when I spoke Bicol (or TRIED to speak it).

So what's the point of all this in the morning? Nothing. It's my blog. I can rant and ramble about whatever sh*t I choose. So here I am. Ranting. And rambling.

I miss Zach and Joey in the mornings. That ought to give you a clue as to what radio station I listen to. The new DJs are okay, but no one beat Zach and Joey. Or even Sonny and Benny. Did I get the spelling right?

Anyway I know its a DJ's job to try to liven up the listener's day, but Jesus H. Christ these two DJs are trying too hard.

On a side note, right after I wrote the blog about driving I braved the streets of the Philippines. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, eat your heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)