Tuesday, April 05, 2005

As I Sit Here Working...


Replica armor or figurine?
Originally uploaded by Gani.
It is 10:07pm, April 5, 2005. I'm sitting on my office chair, staring at my office workstation, working on a modeling assignment given to me by my officemate, who's also working on other models.

To stay awake I drink coffee, I browse the web. I stare at my newly purchased 1:24 Dub City Red 2005 Ford GT (shameless brag).

A few days ago Terry Schiavo died after being starved to death. A few days later Pope John Paul II died. A few days before those two, an earthquake hit Sumatra. Anyone with amazing charisma and insatiable greed can now go ahead and predict doomsday, and claim that by donating money to them they can avert this disaster.

Rant, rant, rant. Makes any sense? Nope. Just got to fight the sleep.

By the way, like my replica Predator armor? Its too damn hot inside but this shot was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)