Friday, July 12, 2024

[1081] Volkswagen Beetle

Lately I've been seeing quite a number of classic Beetles being sold locally in Facebook's Marketplace. Price ranges from really cheap to really expensive, and condition is from total project to (at least from the pictures) really awesome restoration.

The Super Beetle is my dream Beetle variant and there is one being sold, but that's the really expensive restored one. It's a beauty but at the same time it's already a finished product from what I've seen.

It can also be a jumping off point for modifications, but really would I want to do that to a well restored car? Not that I should be getting this as a car. I think it has air conditioning but it's still a forty to fifty-year old car.

Besides I'd rather get a running Beetle that needs work so that when you start fixing it up you can start incorporating the modifications and improvements you would want.

Out.