Tuesday, July 02, 2024

[1079] Birthday Wishlist 2024

It's that time of the year where I start getting materialistic and wishing for stuff because dreaming is free. Here is my 2024 Birthday Wishlist.

  1. Toyota Yaris Cross S 1.5 HEV (White pearl / Attitude black mica). Modern technology and a hybrid system will hopefully mean this car will help a lot with fuel expenses. I'm also picking the Yaris Cross because it should be smaller than the Corolla Cross HEV right? Right?
  2. Ritchey Outback frameset based gravel bike. I'll only list the frameset since I don't have time nor patience at the moment to list down other components. For sure it will be a 2x drivetrain, all mechanical. Meaning cable actuated brakes and cable actuated shifting. Let's also include a bike carrier bag, roof mounted bike rack, and other bike accessories for number two.
  3. Fujifilm X100VI camera. With a case and other useful accessories. I want to get back to photography and I'd rather use the best gear possible.
That's it actually. Honestly I've been too busy with real life that I honestly have no time to even think about dream material items.

Out.