Monday, July 17, 2023

[1004] Perspectives

I've been trying to change (and hopefully improve) my perspective in life. I've read all the stuff online and in books and while they are pretty helpful, I do tend to forget the lessons they try to impart.

I'm really thankful I have my wonderful wife who keeps being patient with me and trying to course correct my attitude when I start falling into a funk. I'm also really thankful I've realized I do need help and I do need to talk to someone about my problems. Unfortunately my self-awareness so far is limited to speaking to my wife about it.

So now I'm feeling a lot better than I was a few weeks ago, maybe because of things I've realize and maybe because of things I've come to accept. I do not know.

What is important is I keep moving forward, keep growing, and keep striving and thriving.

Out.