Monday, December 26, 2022

[959] End of the Year Musings

In a few days 2022 will be over, and I have decided I will try to post some musings on this blog. Stuff that I feel like I can openly discuss on a public platform. So here we go.

  • The "2022 is pronounced twenty-twenty too" meme. I saw this near the end of 2021 where people were joking that this year would be as bad or worse than 2020. In some ways you could say that this was true. On my end this was specially true with regards to some aspects of my life. Burn out is real, and I cannot believe I am feeling it again. This two week break is much needed, and I honestly plan on taking more long breaks next year.
  • I can overcome challenges with the proper mindset. However it is also important to remember to take care of myself.
  • My exercising and portion control is getting into a groove. Unfortunately the holidays are throwing a massive monkey wrench to my weight control plans, but I'm glad to say I don't think I'll be hitting high 80s or 90s in my weight.
I wish I could write more but honestly I think these are the safest things I feel comfortable blogging about.

Out.