Monday, December 19, 2022

[958] Swatch Bioceramic Moonswatch

I was originally planning on saving up to buy a Garmin smartwatch for my cycling and fitness needs, however a few months ago Swatch announced their Bioceramic Moonswatch collection and man do plans change fast.

I really like the following "Mission to..." designs, and I'll explain the reasons why.

  1. Mission to Mercury. It's grey, it looks like a neutral color, and I really think this can go with almost any attire.
  2. Mission to the Moon. It's black. Same reason as the Mission to Mercury.
  3. Mission to Uranus. For the laughs.
  4. Mission to Saturn. Brown but also neutral. Nothing too eye-catching.
I'm not sure how great it would be to own one since I haven't done much research about it. I saw a youtube video saying there were some concerns with the bioceramic material being fragile, so we shall see.

I'm still not sure what I'll end up eventually purchasing, or if I'll even purchase one of the watches/smartwatches at all. Times are getting tough and I need to be more judicious with my expenses. Ideally I'd get one of the Moonswatches and one of the Garmin smartwatches that I really wanted.

We shall see.

Out.