Friday, December 09, 2022

[955] "Second" Wind

I used quotation marks in "second" because this isn't my second wind when it comes to work. This is probably my nth second wind, and for that I am grateful.

I don't know what lead to this renewed vigor I have, but I'm riding the wave and enjoying the uptick in my mood and productivity. This is the feeling I missed before, the feeling I want to feel again when I work.

I also finally got "sick" last November 22, 2022. Lasted eight days and I ended my isolation on November 30, 2022. It wasn't that bad, and I was able to do some work stuff during my isolation. I'd like to think getting bored doing nothing helped me get my mojo back. I was really bored and was looking forward to doing stuff that would make time seem to go faster.

I'm not sure how long this mood of mine will last but I'm hoping it can carry me through until our holiday break. Then hopefully the break can recharge me even further.

It has been a long and tiring year, and I have experienced stuff at work that I never imagined I would experience. Mostly bad, some good, but definitely tiring, and not in the fulfilling way. Basically I'm just tired and I need a break.

Out.