Friday, December 16, 2022

[957] Recharge

Getting sick a few weeks ago really helped me recharge.

My schedule changed a lot because I had to just rest. I didn't have to wake up early, I couldn't go out to do my morning walks nor bike rides, and I didn't have to help out with stuff in the house. Plus I also turned off all the alarms on my phone.

I basically had all the time to focus on myself and get better. I slept during the afternoon, I still slept early, and I woke up later than usual. I definitely got over eight hours of sleep at night plus the additional naps I took during the day. And it felt great.

I felt great after, and this translated to me being re-energized and ready to hit the ground running for work. My mood is still high and I'm glad I can maintain my current productivity levels.

It also probably helps that the project is almost done, so I can see the finish line which helps me focus even better.

Out.