Saturday, July 28, 2018

[782] A Very Interesting 28th of July, 2018

Today was a very interesting day. I would like to recount parts of it here.

Today is Saturday. 28th of July, 2018. My family and I went with my folks to go to Glorietta. Martina and I were going to have our haircuts.

Let's start with our lunch. The three of us ate in Yabu, where I was pleasantly surprised. The food was pretty good, way better than when we last ate here. I had the chicken katsu curry, spicy hot. It was pretty good but since I had a lot for breakfast it affected me negatively.

Anyway we went to Bruno's Barbers a little past 12nn. There was a line but I didn't mind waiting. While waiting for my turn Eric, the husband of my, cousin greets me. Turns out he had a haircut there. He was also with his two kids, JG and Adi. Boy they've grown. JG is in college already and Adi is pretty tall already. By the way, Adi is my god-daughter.

When it was my turn to get a haircut I was lucky enough to be assigned to Mr. Tom. Not only did he know the haircut I wanted, turns out we both share something more. He's been through some problems my family is having right now. Something I'd rather not blog about, but talking to him about it made me feel a bit better about our situation. It also strengthened my resolve to overcome this current problem we have.

That's basically it. After the haircut we bought some groceries, passed by Starbucks, and went with my folks to head home.

I don't want to talk about the interesting part, let's just say I'm very very grateful for what happened today. No, I'm not talking about how bad and bloated I feel. It's the mental and emotional positive vibes that made my day.

Out.