Wednesday, August 08, 2018

[783] Self-Improvement

Last Sunday (August 5, 2018) I went to the Greenbelt branch of Fully Booked and bought myself a copy of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson. This book was recommended to me by a few of my friends. Go figure why.

It's a great book. I haven't finished reading it, but from the chapters I've read it has shown great insight and helped me realize a lot of things about myself.

Don't let the title fool you. This book will not teach you how to become an @$$hole. It's just a catchy title. Read the book, and be open-minded about the contents.

I know what I've read is slowly affecting me, and I am hoping it is for the better. I will definitely be giving the book another pass once I'm done reading it. Maybe this time I'll either start taking down notes or using a highlighter to highlight some key points in Mark Manson's insights.

It truly is a great book and I hope it will help me find a better path to happiness.

Out.