Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Layout

Ever since I started this blog I only used one template. That was the blue background with multi-colored dots. Well today I decided to change the look of the blog. I think this new (template-based) look is a big improvement over the old look. It seems cleaner to me. I just don't know how hard it will be to read my posts considering I've got a dark background with a bright font.


Why the sudden change? I honestly don't know. I just felt the urge to change the look. I'm an impulsive person and this was the impulse I got.


So to whomever reads this blog, I hope you enjoy the new look. The posts will still range from the really shallow to the really deep, depending on my mood.


Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)