Monday, May 16, 2011

Exercise 16 May 2011

Legaspi Park jog @250m (rough estimate) per lap.

3:29
2:03
2:50
1:58
3:04
2:58
2:00
3:07
3:11

Unfortunately I had to stop for a considerable time after lap 5 because I was too tired. After resting I resumed my walk then run pace but was out of gas by the 9th and final lap.

This is a good thing, if you ask me, because I was sweating so hard. The sweat I had today was even more than what I usually sweat with my "relaxed" pace. While it is true I last longer on the more relaxed pace, that's because I usually walk three to four laps before jogging.

I prefer this more intense pace. I may not be able to last longer but I feel like the quality of my workout is better.

Now my only problem is going jogging more often. My last jog was on May 2. I have to be able to jog at least once a week, hopefully more. We shall see.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)