Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mileage Report 16 - 24 May

Bad.


I only traveled 159km. and consumed 22.17L of unleaded gas for a 'miserable' 7.17km/L consumption.


Two theories I have about this sudden increase in consumption:


1) One night we had to drive home in really pouring rain and the traffic got bad. This had an effect on the amount of gas I had as I saw a significant dip in the needle from when I left work to when I got home (with my wife, of course).


2) Traveling during lunch. Last Sunday we had lunch with my in-laws at Glorietta. Going there was really hot so I had to crank up the A/C (at least for me it was cranked up) and when I got there I had to wander around the metal parking area looking for a parking slot. Then going home the A/C was cranked up yet again.


I'm hoping next time I refuel the mileage will be better. On the bright side, the cost of unleaded today was PhP53.25, so I was still able to save a few pesos.


Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)