Friday, May 06, 2011

Mileage Report April 26 - May 06

Traveled ONLY 202km and used up 27.35L of unleaded for a (relatively) horrible 7.39km/l mileage. Sheesh.

The reason for the increase in consumption is that we've been using the A/C regularly now that summer is at it's peak in the Philippines. That plus when someone borrowed the car they cranked the blower to full (I only go one or two stops above 'OFF') and forgot to turn it off even after turning the engine off. Yoiks.

Lesson learned? A/C affects consumption, but is a 'necessary evil' that I have to live with. I'm just really glad the consumption wasn't at around 6.9 - 7.0km/l as I originally estimated.

So all things considered, the 7.39km/l consumption isn't all that bad...

... It's the fuel prices that are bad.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)