Sunday, January 03, 2010

Moving Out

So I'll be moving out of the house starting tomorrow. I've already packed most of my clothes that I'll need. And they were more than I was expecting.

Originally I was just planning on packing around 21 shirts and collared shirts. My rationale with the number is it gives me three weeks worth of clothes and it allows me to use all the clothes I'm bringing. But when I started packing I saw that I had a lot of newer clothes had never even used. So I've got definitely more than 30 shirts and collared shirts.

I didn't expect to pack two full 76 litre plastic boxes full of clothes, but there they are. And I'm not even finished yet. I have yet to pack my jeans and underwear.

I haven't even started packing the other stuff I'll be bringing to the condominium. Like my bags, DSLR, laptop gear, and other miscellaneous riff-raff. I'm still thinking if I should bring my stereo. Definitely won't be bringing my TV since I plan on buying a new one after the wedding.

We shall see.

Part of me is excited that I'm moving out and starting a new life. Another part is sad that I'll be leaving the house I grew up in. Such is life.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)