Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

As is tradition with this blog, the number of posts has AGAIN decreased this past year. And I could not do anything to stop it. Captain Procrastinator strikes on and on.

But this is 2010. New year, new beginnings.

Personally, I'm getting married in five days. Yes, five days. I'm moving out of the house and into a small and quaint "1 bedroom" condo with my future wife. A new chapter in my life begins and we'll see what happens.

Professionally I'll also be the lead 3D artist for the first time for one project at work. I've been lead 3D before for one project, but that project had been going on for the past X number of years. This project I will start AND finish. Looking forward to that too.

As for this blog, we shall see what happens this year. But The State of Ganations will carry on. Carry on.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)