Friday, January 01, 2010

Holiday Extreme Wishlist

I know Christmas is over, but better late than never. Plus I'm trying to pad my number of posts so I can hopefully increase my overall number of posts this year.

This wishlist is for gifts which I really doubt anyone will be willing to give me. Because they're so expensive. And most of the ones I list are more luxury than need. In no particular order, I present you with my latest wishlist.

2004(?) Subaru Forester STi

I originally wanted to put in the Impreza STi. But I AM getting married, and the Impreza's not really a family car if you think about it. But wait.


This article explains that a certain model Forester STi (hence the question mark I placed after 2004 for the model year) can have a relatively hassle free parts swap with the same model Impreza STi. So you get the size of a family car / wagon but the performance of an Impreza. Even better is the fact that the engine output of the Forester with the parts swap is even better than an Impreza's. Coolness.

But I'm not even interested in tuning the Forester. Maybe just put in a decent sound system with iPod compatibility, and maybe 18" rims. HID headlights and that's it. I mean, where would I be able to utilize the power I'd get from tuning it? Plus I'm not even a fast driver.

Update: I think I found the Forester model I was talking about. I think it's a 2001 Forester. As seen in this link:


House & Lot or Condominium Unit (Both with Parking)

Obviously I mentioned already that I am getting married. So I need a place to call my own. Preferably with parking space for the Forester I'm dreaming of. If it's a house & lot I'd like it very much if it was in a safe subdivision in a very accessible part of the Metro. Somewhere close to where I live right now, or maybe even in the Makati area.

If it's a condo, I'd really want to live in a loft type unit. Hopefully 2 bedroom so there's plenty of space to entertain guests. Plus I've always loved loft-type condos. They seem to maximize what little space you have.

Kick-ass Laptop (Specifically an Alienware M51x)

I keep configuring an M51x to my ideal specs and it keeps reaching over US$3000. Enough said.

Big Samsung LED TV

What's a home without a TV right? Plus I can plug my laptop (dream laptop or current laptop) into the LED TV and turn it into a secondary monitor. Sweet.

Well so far that's it. These are the four things I really, really, really want right now. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get these four things categorically. Meaning I can get a car, a place to call my own, I already have a laptop, and I can always buy a cheaper HDTV. I just need to work hard and save up and I'll get something similar to those four. Sooner rather than later, I hope.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)