Saturday, September 27, 2008

On Blogging (Again?!?)

It seems fairly obvious by now that I can only blog anything with sense when I am "angry."

I've been scanning through my previous posts, even ones from way way back. The trend I've been noticing is that the posts with the most sense, and the posts that always seem well-written are the posts I write when I need to vent.

I find it strange that of all the outlets of my frustrations I can think off it has to be in this blog. Am I that anti-social that I feel better releasing my frustrations to no one in particular? Opening up myself to a bunch of unknowns?

I've seen the dangers of posting my "true" thoughts. Now I only post "censored" thoughts. Things I don't mind writing and things I won't mind random people finding out about myself.

So why'd I post this? I have no idea.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)