Saturday, September 06, 2008

Cure for Insomnia

Okay. The past week I've been having a bad case of insomnia. Or if it isn't insomnia then my body clock got so out-of-whack that I only started getting sleepy around 12 midnight, and falling asleep around 1am-2am. Not cool, considering I also always managed to wake up around 6:30am all the time, and I never fell asleep in the afternoon.

Part of the problem probably was the fact that I had loads of stuff going through my head. Another part could be the fact that it was idle time for me last week. I really have no clue.

But this week that changed. I started falling asleep around 10pm at night, or a bit later. But as if on cue at around 9:45pm or so my eyelids would start getting really heavy. That's because I guess I finally found something to do. And that thing I've been doing has been really draining.

So if you want to get rid of your insomnia, or if you want to readjust your body clock, just start doing strenuous stuff and start depriving your body of energy. Eventually it will start to seek sleep and there you have it. You can start sleeping earlier so your body can get it's 8 hours of sleep.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)