Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Breaking Point

I'm suddenly really, really tired. Never expected this would happen so damn soon.

You know there is a problem when you dread getting up and out of your bed every morning. You know it's even worse when you remember that the dreams you've been having are all related to the reason you don't want to get out of bed.

Don't get me wrong, thanks to the upbringing I got from my folks, and the training I received at Holy Cow, I'm still good to go. I can do what has to be done, and do it to the best of my abilities, because a) I am proud of what I do and b) because I am trying my best to be a professional through and through.

I'd like to consider the team I'm in the Detroit Pistons. One of us is Billups, who guides the team with a steady hand. Another is Hamilton, full of boundless energy and ready to go the extra mile. Then there are the Amir Johnsons and Rodney Stuckeys, young guys full of potential but still in need of guidance. I'd consider myself to be 'Sheed. Talented and emotional, someone who can do special things if his head's on right.

What happens if someone like a Stephon Marbury (or a Zach Randolph) joins the Pistons? I'm sure most of you know.

And that's one of the reasons why I'm really, REALLY tired.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)